Friday, May 13, 2011

Tag

Playing Tag

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I figured, what the heck, why not?


 I'm It
I just got tagged in this fun quiz by Kristina at My World of Books


1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Hhhmmmm. Maybe my honeymoon trip to Disney World?

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I don't think I'd change anything. I've made plenty of choices where I've wondered what might have happened if I had chosen otherwise, but I try not to live in a land of regret.

3) What tv/movie character do you most resemble in personality?
I don't think I really resemble any tv/movie characters. I can't think of a single one! If we're talking books, I think I'm kind of like Bella from Twilight - I'm clumsy and I don't like to be the center of attention.

4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
The only time I could do something like push a person off a cliff is if someone really hurt my daughter. Otherwise I'm against pusing people off of cliffs. :P

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself?
I'd like to be less lazy. I can't help it, I like being lazy.

6) Describe yourself in one word?
quirky :)

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word?
Friendly! Well, she's more than that, but I can only use one word.

8) Why do you blog? In one sentence
I blog as a way to talk about books and post pretty covers, since no one in my real life is as obsessed as I am. LOL!


My turn to tag. I choose..... Cassandra, Karen, and Jessica!



3 comments:

  1. That was kind of fun! Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing it on to me! It's always interesting to see people's answers.

    -Cassandra @ Wickedly Delicious Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did it. Yeah I'm the same way I don't do chain mail stuff, but I figured I would do a chain blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...