Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dark Days of Supernatural - Part 2, plus In My Mailbox

This week I decided to combine Part 2 of the Dark Days of Supernatural with In My Mailbox.  

In Part One, I posted lots of pictures of the authors at Dark Days. You can see that HERE. In Part Two, I want to show you the signed books and the little things the authors handed out. 


Here's this weeks vlog with the Dark Days stuff and In My Mailbox:



Here are the signatures and things I got at Dark Days of Supernatural:

 Bracelet from Tara Hudson that says Haunted Love. I love it! :)

Tara Hudson's signature. It says Happy Hauntings.

Ellen Schreiber's signature.
After much deciphering, I've discovered it says Many Fangs.

Veronica Roth's signature

Really awesome Divergent tattoos. One for each faction.

Aprilynne Pike's signature. One says Achieve, and the other says Strive.

 Plus, 2 tattoos that say Team David and Team Tamani


Amy Plum's signature. it says Walk with Revenants

Bookmarks! The dark days ones are signed


Here is my actual IMM:
I know I usually post the covers much bigger, but I want to include pictures of the books I got signed too, so they are going to be small this week. You can click on the picture to make it bigger, as always.

Hereafter | Tara Hudson
Once in a Full Moon
Goodreads | Amazon
Blood Wyne | Yasmine Galenorn
Goodreads | Amazon
I won this one from Kristina at My World of Books. She threw in the next two books as well! She rocks. :)

Witchling | Yasmine Galenorn
Garden Spells | Sarah Addison Allen

Blue Moon (the Immotrals #2) | Alyson Noel
Goodreads | Amazon
After reading the first one, I had to get the second one ASAP.

Everlasting (The Immortals #6) | Alyson Noel
Goodreads | Amazon
I don't even have books 4 and 5, but since it's the final book in the series, I bought it to get signed.

Whew! So, I included a little bit about Alyson Noel's signing too in the vlog, but I still have a ton of photos and a video to share with you all too. I'll be posting that this week! 


21 comments:

  1. What a great collection of signed books! Sounds like it was a fun event. I loved Garden Spells! Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like the Tour was awesome! Enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the signing! The most exciting part for me was the tattoos, I don't even know why! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are well set for the summer (or maybe a week or two):) I'm dying to read Garden Spells. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. signed Divergent = drool.

    also, i love 'many fangs'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed out on a bunch of the swag, it must have been out by the time I got up there :( Oh well. But you got loads of awesome-ness!
    I read your other post and loved the pictures! Now I know what you look like too!
    I wish I could have gone to the Alyson Noel signing but two in one week with kids is just too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the Hereafter bracelet and the book. You should send that to the Tara.

    I hope you enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome books this week as well as a great vlog! Those pictures are really good and I have to agree with Jacinda that I loved the tattoos too!

    Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy every books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found out about that one of the signings was actually close(ish) to me the day after it happened...
    I mean, I had to work, so it really wouldn't have mattered, but still.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tattoos were one of my favorite things, too! :D

    Yeah, I'm set for a week or two, depending on how much I actually read. LOL! I've already read some of them.

    Candace - :( Well, I got the Dark Days bookmarks at powells on Cedar Hills months ago. They didn't have any of those there. I totally missed the bookmark of Amy's though! Drat! Oh, and there is no way I'd drag my kid to 2 signings in 2 days either. It's too hectic with kids! I feel for you.

    Oh, I didn't even think of that Kristina. I wonder if she'd want it? Maybe I'll send it to her anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so stinking jealous of your DDoS tour loot! There were some amazing authors there and it looks like you had a great time. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such awesome books and swag! I've never heard of Once In A Full Moon before, but it looks awesome so off to goodreads for me...

    Happy Reading! =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours for all of the Hereafter items are amazing. Nice books. I look forward to hearing more about the Alyson Noel event :). Happy reading! (my IMM).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by IMM :D

    Wow! Lucky you :D I so want to live in the US to meet all these awesome authors :) I totally loved Hereafter, Divergent and Die for Me but mine are not signed :) Perhaps one day.

    Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them.

    Lilie

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my oh my *drool*

    here's mine

    p/s. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg! how exciting! you got soo many awesome books! i wish the dark days came near me!...let me know if you like Divergent, I've heard nothing but great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge mailbox this week! Good for you!!

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks like so much fun! And bonus points to you for being able to understand what everyone signed in your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so jealous that you got to go to a Dark Days signing. As for the IMM I'm so excited to read Hereafter. I haven't purchased it yet, but it's on my to-buy list. I can't wait to see what you think about it. I also need to grab Everlasting. I still have to read Night Star first. Great series.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you got a ton of great books at the signing! i bet the event was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see what you think about Hereafter and Divergent!

    Happy reading!(I'm not an IMM'er, but I just had to comment on your amazing books!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woo! Congrats on all the signed books and swag! Thanks for stopping by my blog.. have a great week!

    NoraBell, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...