Armchair BEA was amazing, and I'm super duper excited to go check out all of the new blogs I've found. I plan on visiting every blogger that's left me a comment, and with my giveaway having over 60 comments, that's going to take me a while!
I'd love to chat with you all about how this week went for you!!
1) How did you participate? Did you blog, or just read other blogs? Did you participate at all?
2) What did you like and/or not like about armchair BEA? Did you find any great, new blogs?
3) Did some of your posts get overlooked because of BEA? List them so that we can all go check them out! We don't want any lonely posts!
Here are my answers:
I also joined all of the book bloggers on twitter. I never thought I'd be one to love Twitter, but now I do. The Twitter party was insane, but fun!
2) I loved that it was an easy way to meet so many new bloggers all at once! I have found some blogs that I'm excited about. I have lots of them to catch up on, too.
What didn't I like? Well, it was far more overwhelming than I imagined, but that didn't make me like it any less! It was just a bit hard to keep up.
3) I only did one post that wasn't BEA centered. I didn't get any reading done while BEA was going on! *gasp!* I know, I know. Maybe next week well be an all-out read fest to get ready for The Dark Days of Supernatural.
I'd love if you guys checked out my review of Losing Beauty, by Johanna Garth. It was a great book and the talented Johanna is a debut author! Please stop by and leave a comment!
Link whatever post you want to highlight that go overlooked lately, and I'll go visit yours, too. I'm sure there were so many things I missed because of the craziness that was this week.
Yay to an awesome week! :)