Monday, May 30, 2011

The Dark Days of Supernatural

Are you ready for the Dark Days ahead?



What is the Dark Days of Supernatural? 

This is what their official facebook page says:
Get access to the hottest paranormal teen fiction and connect with authors and readers who crave the dark world of supernatural romance, urban fantasy, haunting mysteries and thrilling sagas.

Basically, it's a way to connect with the authors of some of the best new young adult paranormal books. There are contests, but the best part is that they're going on tour!

Visit these pages for all of the official info:
They are stopping in five US cities:
  1. Chicago, I - June 7th
  2. Portland, OR - June 8th - This is the one I'm going to!
  3. Austin, TX - June 9th
  4. Phoenix, AZ - June 10th
  5. Lansing, MI - June 11th
Here are the authors, and their books, that are on the tour:


- Not all authors will be at every event. See the links above to see who will be attending -

 Aprilynne Pike | Illusions (Wings #3)

Veronica Roth | Divergent (Divergent #1)

Amy Plum | Die For Me (Revenants #1)

Ellen Schreiber | Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses 8)

Kim Harrison | Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery #3)

Josephine Angelini | Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1)

Tara Hudson | Hereafter (Hereafter #1)

 
This video is so pretty, and has an awesome song! 

I'm so excited for this tour! I will be going to the event (as will a few other bloggers that I know from the Northwest) in Oregon. I'm on a Dark Days reading marathon right now! I'm reading Die For Me at the moment, and Divergent is up next! I've heard great things about it, so I am stoked to read it.

I feel like a giant advertisement for this tour! Really though, I am just really excited to get the chance to meet such an amazing group of authors!




12 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous! Wish I could attend...or that I was even in the same country.... ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet you too, Jennifer! See you in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am living vicariously through on this one - hoping some of these lovely ladies eventually stop in NY, too! (Although I blame no one for going to Portland - I'd love to go, myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that the authors aren't coming near you guys! :( I'm pretty lucky that authors like to stop here. We DO have one of the biggest bookstores - Powells. It's epica 4 stories high.

    Oh my gosh Amy!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! You've made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 more full days till the tour!!

    I can't wait for this tour, I'm so freaking excited!!!
    My next book will be Divergent to read. I will hopefully start at least Wings before the tour.
    I have 3 copies of Die For Me to be signed.
    I will be getting Hereafter at B&N as my book to buy at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Divergent next for me too!

    Wow! Are you going to do a giveaway for them, is that why you have so many? I don't know if I can afford to pick up an extra book for a giveaway, but I'm going to try. :)

    I might wait to get a couple at B&N, just because they come out so close to the signing. I just don't want to pay full price! Ugh.

    I know! Exciting! I'm psyched!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have mine (of course), a graduation gift for my cousin and for Rachel @ Fiktshun since I have won 2 of her giveaways I'm doing my own RAK as a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that's great! Rachel is awesome and totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to the Chicago event(I think)! I was going to go to the one in Michigan, but I'm possibly having surgery sometime during the week so I had to scratch that idea! I really wanted to go to the Chicago event because Amy Plum is going to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, Jacinda! Well, not the surgery part. But yay to going to see Amy Plum! How far are you from Chicago?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...