Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. It's a fun way to share what books we got for the week. They can be from publishers, the library, bought, or whatever. They don't have to be from the mailbox. Mine usually aren't! 

 

I did well this week, and didn't buy anything! Woo! I did get a couple awesome books, though. :D


Won:

The Beginning of After | Jennifer Castle
I won an ARC from the author! She had a contest on her blog, and I actually won! Totally unexpected. She even asked if I wanted it personalized! I'm a happy girl. :D


Gifted (via RAK - see sidebar if you have no idea what RAK is):

 Hourglass | Myra McEntire
Goodreads
Ivy of Ivy Reads sent this ARC to me! Thank you Ivy. :) 



Gifted, just because:

Lisa, from Lisa the Nerd, sent me this super duper cute bookmark! Sweet, right? It was a surprise. I love it! I'm assuming she made it, because it's all crafty and has a J on it. Yay! I was going to share this a few weeks ago on a vlog, but I haven't done a vlog in a while.  : /

For Review via Netgalley:

Tris and Izzie | Mette Ivie Harrison
Surprisingly, this one is just up for grabs! You don't even have to be approved. I hope I can get around to reading this one!

Great week for me! What did you get?


22 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning The Begining of After! It looks great! So does Hourglass. I must remember to look out for that one!

    The bookmark is super-duper cute - totally hearting the pink owl!

    *goes to Netgalley*
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beginning of After sounds really good and congrats on winning it and getting it personalized!

    Lisa must be really crafty! The bookmark is just super cute :)
    Hope you're enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to win Beginning of After! I have a copy but its not awesome & signed like yours :D Hourglass is amazing, I hope you like it---what a nice RAK! I love the bookmark, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's pretty cool! Still haven't signed up with RAK, need to!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, but I really LOVE that bookmark! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week. I've been wanting to read Hourglass for a while. Happy Reading

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are on my TBR pile! That's so cool that you won The Beginning of After and she even signed it for you! :) And I'm thinking about signing up for RAK. Are you enjoying it?

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Tris and Izzie, too! I was also surprised that it was just up for grabs. It was really good.
    Great IMM!

    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for all the Tris & Izzie! I love retellings of classic stories. That book mark is super cute! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your winnings and giftings! :) The little bookmark is ever so cute! I really need to check out Tris & Izzie since I've seen it around so much. :) Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

    ~DJL
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got a RAK this week, too! Poison Study by Maria V. Synder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great week! And the signature...great :)

    Happy Reading

    ★Leila

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Fantastic books this week! I've heard great things about Hourglass. I just requested The Beginning of After and hope it's approved! Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice mailbox for the week. Congrats on winning the book. I had a very similar surprise in my mailbox this week too. I am ALSO reading Dragon Bound. LoL Happy Reading
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, Hourglass! I've just been informed that my hold for this via the library has come in. I can't wait to start.

    And that bookmark is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love winning books from the author, congrats. I can't wait to hear what you think about Hourglass

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh. That owl bookmark is too cute. Great IMM. I can't wait to see what you think of Hourglass.

    Old reader, new follower. :)

    ♥ Trish
    Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay i'm glad you like the owl! she's looking sweet and sassy, just like you! :)

    i may need to break my NetGalley ban to get T&I...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to see what you think about Hourglass! Awesome books =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was really nice of Jennifer Castle to do that for you :). RAK is always a nice surprise too! The owl bookmark so cute!! Happy reading! (my IMM)

    Alisa @ the Novel Nook
    p.s – thanks for showing me NetGalley!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa really likes her owls! :) Such a cute bookmark! The Beginning of After I'm excited to read! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...