Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by The Story Siren. It's a fun way to share what books we got for the week. They can be from publishers, the library, bought, or whatever. They don't have to be from the mailbox. Mine usually aren't! 




Holy  bananas! This week was awesome. Let me show you!

Look at that beautiful pile of books! 

Bought:

A Need So Beautiful  | Suzanne Young
I went to Suzanne's signing this week! I'm editing the pictures for it, so as soon as I'm done, I'll post all about it!

Tiger's Curse | Colleen Houck
Colleen was at Suzanne's signing and agreed to sign it for me. :) She had her own signing 2 days later, but I couldn't go to it. :( 


The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7) | Gena Showalter
Um, so I meant to buy the one with all the short stories, but I got distracted and picked up this one instead. I only just finished the 3rd book, but I figure I'll get to it someday. :P

For Review:

Wildefire | Karsten Knight
I cannot even tell you how excited I am!! I asked for an ARC forever ago, not really expecting to get one. Well, the publisher sent me a gorgeous finished copy!! Oh my gosh! I was so surprised. Freaking sweet.

Won:

Thirteen Reasons Why | Jay Asher
I won this from I Eat Words! Yay! I've heard it's amazing. Thank you! 

Won from Armchair BEA:


The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making | Catherynne M. Valente
This book is so whimsical and pretty! 

It's the First Day of School... Forever! | R.L Stine
I used to love these books when I was younger! I thought it was kind of neat to have an Advanced Readers Copy of an R.L. Stine book.

 It's a Book | Lane Smith
This book is like a children's picture book. It's awesome, and I think it's perfect for any book lover. :) So cute and funny! I should do a review of it.

Ignore the copy of Halfway to the Grave, it was from last week. I included it in the picture... who knows why. I guess I was still excited about it. :)



16 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. Wildefire is one I can't wait to read. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack of books you have there. I still have to like Halfway to the Grave best, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM. I've heard some great things about Thirteen Reasons Why. Happy Reading

    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes, publishers really are the best EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM!! Hope you enjoy Halfway to the Grave! I LOVE Jeaniene Frost's books!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, some awesome books you got there. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great IMM, I really want to read thirteen reasons why!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, I love fairy tales!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats getting Wildefire, I really would like to try the ARC request thing, I should give it a try one of these days. I can't wait to see the pictures of A Need so Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous, fabulous haul! So many of these books are ones I'm looking forward to. I won a copy of The Girl Who... and I can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh lovely pile of books.

    i have the THE BEST things about a need so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Need So Beautiful is supposed to be incredible! I need to read that one! Did you see Vy from Vy's blog at the signings? And Thirteen Reasons Why is amazing! I loved it!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meredith - I did see Vy! I sat right next to her. :) She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome week! Congrats on getting Wildfire and all your wins :). Here's my IMM! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice mailbox this week. Congrats on getting Wildefire. I was able to read the ebook but not lucky enough to get an actual finished copy. I really enjoyed the book, I hope you do to.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved Wildefire! I got an ARC ages ago but I saw the finished copy today at the bookstore and it's so soft... I WANT!
    Awesome book week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...