Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox ~ April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by The Story SirenIt's a fun way to share what books we got for the week. They can be from publishers, the library, bought, or whatever. They don't have to be from the mailbox. Mine usually aren't!


Here is what I got this week :


I'm so stoked for this one! I loved the last two books, and have been dying to read this one. Thanks Kristina from Kristina's World of Books for sending it to me!! :)


Isn't the cover of this one so pretty??

I still have yet to read her fae series! The Iron King is one that I've been wanting to read for such a long time. I need to bump it up on my list! 

Thanks to Grand Central and Harlequin for letting me review these last two! I was surprised that I was approved for both of them. I can't wait to read them!

6 comments:

  1. Niiiice!! The Immortal Rules was awesome, just finished it before the weekend! I still have to read Aprilynne's books! I have the first one on my Kindle from a loooooong while back! But there's just too many awesome books to read and never enough time to read them all with life getting in the way! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Pure is really pretty!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love Pure! The cover is bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Destined, it is a great book and a wonderful bittersweet conclusion on the series.
    I"m going to be getting Immortal Rules from another blogger, but I haven't read her Fae series either so it will be by 1st book of Julie's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to catch up with the Wings series! I loved the first one, but never went on! Great books this week! I hear Immortal Rules is great---I haven't read her other series yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard of all of these books!! I really want to read the immortal rules so badly! Happy reading!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...