Friday, March 9, 2012

Review: Big Sisters are the Best

I love getting to review children's books when I get the chance! I have a three year old that loves to read with me. Here's one that we read recently:

Big Sisters are the Best
Fran Manushkin
Capstone
Amazon | Goodreads


This was a really cute book!

We have a baby due any day now, and I wanted to find a book that my daughter could relate to. This book was perfect! It went right along with all of the things we've been letting her know to prepare her for baby.

Big Sisters are the Best covers all of the things that a being a big sister entails. It was a fun way to remind her that babies bring new responsibilities, but that being a big sister is awesome (because they get to eat cupcakes instead of milk!). Plus, the illustrations are adorable.

The great thing is that there is also a version for new brothers to be - Big Brothers are the Best.

We really loved this book. If you're looking for a book to help your little one adjust to having a new baby around, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...