Saturday, March 10, 2012

A pretty new cover!

I think Karsten Knight sure has gotten lucky with his book covers! Last year, his debut novel Wildefire had one of the best covers I've ever seen. They've definitely come up with a gorgeous cover for its sequel, Embers and Echoes:


It's definitely a gorgeous cover, and totally an attention grabber. I think I may still prefer the cover of Wildefire a tiny bit more, but I'm relieved to see that this one is able to compare. Here's Wildefire:


I was slightly disappointed in Wildefire, if you remember my review of it, but I have high hopes for book #2. I can't wait to get my hands on a pretty hardcover copy!


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, it certainly is very pretttyy! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I like the Wildefire cover more. I'm not completely in love with E&E cover, it is pretty, but something isn't working completely for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it looks a bit fake compared to Wildefire's cover? I kind of wish we had a more head on view of the flower. I still like it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that is is and I agree I wish the flower had been angles a little differently, still a pretty cool cover.

      Delete
  4. Pretty!!! I hadn't seen this yet, thank you for sharing! I think I just found what I can focus on for my Mythological Mondays post today. I'll definitely credit you for seeing it first and inspiring me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to credit me! lol. But thanks! :) I think this series is a great one to focus on.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...