Thursday, July 5, 2012

June ~ Random Acts of Kindness

I was able to participate in RAK again! Yay! I love it.


Random Acts of Kindness is a program hosted by Isalys and Vanessa over at Book Soulmates. You pick a person or two (or however many you want) and send them something from their wishlist. Someone might send you something, too!



I sent out 13 Little Blue Envelopes to Lisa at Badass Bookie


I'm still waiting on my book to come in the mail. I was RAKed an ARC of Fated, but it hasn't come in yet. Please don't be lost in the mail little book!!

UPDATE: Of course it showed up right after I posted this!! Yay for a pretty, new book!

 Marie from Marie Loves Books sent this to me! Yayyy! It's so much nicer looking than I thought it would be for an ARC. I am so excited to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...