Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nerdfighter Gathering!!

Ok, so I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm sorry. Part of it is personal reasons, and part of it is that I want to begin to book blog differently. But, that's a whole different post!

Right now I want to share my overwhelming excitement!! The vlogbrothers are coming to Portland, OR!

I. Know.

Want to know more? Watch the video:

Weeee!

If you're not sure what I'm even talking about, let me give you some background. :)

The vlogbrothers are two brothers that vlog back and forth to each other and a whole community of followers called "nerdfighters". They talk about anything... mostly nerdy, funny stuff. John Green is an author, and Hank Green runs an eco website. They are so much more though! Inside jokes, songs, traveling, thoughts, and much more.

If you want more info on them, you can check them out in a post I did for cupcake and a latte:

Are You a Nerdfighter?

I can't wait to meet them. Please don't sell out too quickly, tickets!



2 comments:

  1. i hope you get to meet them, my nerdfighteria loving friend! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to a nerdfighter gathering! Jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Yay! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...